Make these delicious Christmas tree biscuits to really get yourself in the festive Christmas mood. They not only have a nice green colour thanks to Biotona Matcha, but are also packed full with protective anti-oxidants. Father Christmas will love them!
|Puffed rice||80 g|
|Biotona Matcha||3 teaspoons|
|Biotona Maca||1 teaspoon|
|Cacao butter||80 g|
|Maple syrup||40 ml|
|For the chocolate sauce|
|Coconut oil||3 tablespoons|
|Maple syrup||1 tablespoon|
|Biotona Cacao powder||2 tablespoons|
|Small saucepan or bowl placed over a bigger pan with boiling water, mixing bowl, square or rectangular brownie pan lined with baking paper|
- Melt cacao butter in a bowl or in a saucepan placed over a bigger pan with boiling water. When melted, remove from heat and mix in maple syrup.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine puffed rice, Biotona Matcha and Biotona Maca.
- Pour melted cacao butter over puffed rice. Mix well, until all rice grains are coated.
- Transfer the mixture to a brownie pan lined with baking paper. Press as firmly as possible (the easiest way to avoid rice from sticking to your hands is to cover it with another sheet of baking paper while pressing).
- Place in freezer for 30 minutes to set. Cut in triangles.
- Melt coconut oil and mix it with maple syrup and Biotona Cacao powder. Use the sauce to decorate crispy rice snacks.