Do you ever eat sprouts or shoots? These crunchy taste bombs are not only delicious, but also super-healthy and easily digestible. They enrich this tasty salad with all the nascent power of a plant in the making!
|New potatoes||250 g|
|Green asparagus||200 g|
|Spring onions, white and green part||2|
|Extra virgin olive oil||2 tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||2 tablespoon|
|Dijon mustard||1 teaspoon|
|Maple syrup or honey||1 teaspoon|
|Salt and pepper||To taste|
|Biotona SuperSprouts||2 tablespoon|
|Steamer pot or steamer basket
Large mixing bowl
- Wash the potatoes, place in the steamer pot and and steam until cooked through (check with the fork, it should take about 15 minutes).
- Wash the asparagus, remove hard ends, cut in smaller pieces and place in the steamer pot for about 5 minutes. The asparagus should remain crunchy.
- Chop spring onions, both white and green part.
- Slice the radishes.
- Prepare the dressing - place olive oil, lemon juice, mustard, maple syrup, salt and pepper in a small jar. Close the jar and shake until all the ingredients are well combined.
- Cut bigger potatoes in half and transfer to the large mixing bowl along with asparagus, radishes and green onions. Add dressing and Super Sprouts and mix gently.