These matcha truffles taste as good as they look! Thanks to Biotona Matcha, the truffles are not only a treat for the eye and have a really delicate flavour, but also give you an added shot of beneficial nutrients! Can you feel your mouth watering already?!
|Medjool dates, pitted
|Biotona Premium Matcha
|1-3 tablespoons, as needed
|For the chocolate cover
|Food processor, small pan
- Add oats, coconut, almond flour and dates to the food processor. Blitz until it reaches wet sand consistency.
- Add Biotona Matcha and blitz again to incorporate.
- Keep the blender going while slowly pouring in agave syrup, coconut oil and coconut milk, keeping the eye on the consistency. It should become moist and sticky, and you should be able to form balls in your hands easily.
- Roll the dough into 9 even balls and place in the fridge.
- Melt coconut oil in a small pan or in the microwave. Add agave syrup and Biotona Cacao, mix until fully combined and let cool to room temperature.
- One by one immerse matcha balls in the chocolate, remove with a fork and place on a plate lined with baking paper. Place in the fridge for 15 minutes, then repeat the process of covering in chocolate (this way the chocolate crust will be nice and thick).
- Store in the fridge.