Which of us doesn't occasionally love to bite into a delicious Magnum ice-cream? But for people with lactose intolerance this is by no means self-evident. Until now! This recipe made with Biotona Raw Cacao and Biotona Coconut Milk Powder can be enjoyed safely by everyone. It is a deliciously creamy surprise that tastes just like a Magnum, but is made from healthy vegetable fats and 100% pure cold-pressed cacao powder, unprocessed, clean and with full retention of all the naturally present phytonutrients. Cacao is well known for having a positive effect on your general mood – and these scrumptious and lactose-free ice-creams with a crunchy chocolate topping are guaranteed to make everyone feel happy!
|Cashew nuts||1 cup (150 g)|
|Biotona Coconut milk powder||4 tablespoons|
|Biotona Raw cacao powder||2 tablespoons|
|For the layer of raw chocolate|
|Coconut oil||4 tablespoons|
|Cacao butter||4 tablespoons (can be substituted for more coconut oil)|
|Raw cacao powder||4 tablespoons|
|Maple syrup or honey||2 tablespoons (or as much or as little as you like)|
|For the topping||4 tablespoons of chopped almonds|
|Kitchen robot, bowl placed over a pan of boiling water|
- Soak the cashew nuts for a minimum of 30 minutes (or longer) in warm water. Melt the coconut oil and the cacao butter in a bowl over a pan of boiling water. Stir in the cacao powder and sweetener of your choice and put the resulting sauce to one side while you make the ice-cream.
- Pour off the water from the cashew nuts and put them in the kitchen robot, together with the coconut milk powder and the water. Mix until the consistency becomes smooth and creamy. Scrape the sides of the kitchen robot bowl with a spatula to remove any of the mixture that is sticking there. If the mixture is too thick to mix easily, you can add some more water.
- Add the frozen bananas. First, stir them into the mixture by hand, but then blend everything together at high speed until you get a smooth mass.
- Remove 8 tablespoons of this white ice-cream mixture from the kitchen robot and keep them in a bowl for later. Add 2 tablespoons of cacao powder to the remaining mixture in the kitchen robot and re-mix until the powder has been fully absorbed.
- Prepare 4 ice-cream cups. Add 2 tablespoons of the cacao ice-cream mix and 2 tablespoons of the white ice-cream mix to each cup, followed by 2 tablespoons of the raw cacao sauce and a sprinkling of the chopped almonds. Put the cups in a freezer for at least 30 minutes before serving.