Do you want to make a good impression when you serve the coffee at the end of your dinner party? Or do you just want to have a little moment of luxury in private? One thing is certain: these delicious and healthy ‘ferrero-rocher’ look-alikes will always be a big hit. They are packed with ‘good’ unsaturated fats, which have a beneficial effect on your health. What’s more, the nuts and the Biotona Cacao Powder are both sources of magnesium. This mineral is important for the production of energy in your body’s cells. In fact, you could even call these chocolate treats ‘energy balls’. Enjoy!
|Roasted hazelnuts||½ cup|
|Biotona Cacao Powder||3 tablespoons|
|Coconut blossom syrup||2 tablespoons|
|Sea salt||⅛ teaspoon|
|Plant-based milk||2 tablespoons|
|Hazelnuts, chopped into small pieces||A handful|
- Add hazelnuts and cashews to a food processor. Blend until broken into very small pieces.
- Add Biotona Cacao Powder, coconut blossom syrup, salt and vanilla and blend until well combined, scraping the sides or the blender when necessary.
- While still blending, pour plant milk into the food processor, tablespoon by tablespoon. At this point you should have a sticky dough.
- Slightly wet your hands (this way you will avoid the dough sticking to your fingers) and roll the dough into 10-12 balls. Place a hazelnut inside or each ball and roll it in crushed hazelnuts.
- Refrigerate before serving.