A good start to the day is important. And with these healthy cacao pancakes you are guaranteed to get it! Biotona Cacao is an ideal source of magnesium, the most important mineral for helping to combat tiredness. In addition, it also has a positive effect on your general mood and levels of awareness. In short, great to eat and great for making you feel good!
|Ingredients (makes 5 pancakes)|
|Almond or oat milk||120 ml|
|Maple syrup||1 tablespoon|
|Rolled oats||90 g|
|Biotona Cacao powder||1 tablespoon|
|Baking powder||1 teaspoon|
|Biotona Cacao nibs||2 tablespoon|
|Coconut oil||For cooking|
|Almond butter||1-2 teaspoons|
|Fresh fruit of choice||To taste|
|Blender, non-stick skillet|
- Add peeled banana, almond milk, maple syrup, oats, Biotona Cacao powder and baking powder to a blender.
- Blend until you have smooth pancake batter. If too thick, add a little bit of extra plant milk.
- Preheat the skillet and grease it with some coconut oil.
- Spread about 2 tablespoons of batter per pancake, top the uncooked side with Biotona Cacao nibs. Flip after about 2 minutes and cook on the other side for 2 more minutes.
- Serve with almond butter and fresh fruit of choice.