Biotona Veggie protein has been developed to meet the protein needs of vegetarians, vegans, sportsmen and women, people on a protein diet or anyone else who is interested in a high-quality alternative source of vegetable protein for daily use.
So Donut Worry, the veggie protein from Biotona is as clean as clean can be. It contains no unnecessary sweeteners, fillers or other additives. Thanks to its neutral flavour, the powder can be used in both sweet and savoury recipes, so that you can add protein to your diet in the purest possible way.
|Ingredients (makes 5 donuts)|
|Applesauce (pureed cooked apple), sugar free||80 ml|
|Almond milk, unsweetened||80 ml|
|Coconut oil, melted||30 ml|
|Vanilla paste or extract||1 teaspoon|
|Lemon juice||1 tablespoon|
|Raw cane sugar (or coconut sugar)||50 g|
|Biotona bio Veggie protein Raw||30 g|
|Oat flour||50 g|
|Tapioca flour||10 g|
|Baking powder||½ teaspoon|
|Baking soda||½ teaspoon|
|Raw cane sugar or coconut sugar mixed with cinnamon||Optional|
|Edible flower petals||Optional|
|Mixing bowl, donut pan, oven|
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- Add applesauce, almond milk, coconut oil, vanilla, lemon juice and sugar to the mixing bowl. Whisk to combine.
- Add all remaining (dry) ingredients – Biotona Veggie protein, both flours, cinnamon, baking powder and baking soda. Mix until you have smooth batter.
- Grease donut pan with coconut oil. Transfer the batter to the pan and bake for about 15 minutes, until golden brown.
- Let cool in the pan. Before serving, optionally dust with cinnamon sugar (sugar mixed with cinnamon) and edible flower petals.