A powerful and heart-warming breakfast that also gives a boost to your immune system. What more could you ask for on a cold winter morning? This reishi oatmeal contains Biotona bio Reishi Complete, a powder made from both the fruiting bodies and the mycelia of this popular mushroom. Reishi is an eatable fungus that has been much valued in China for more than 7,000 years for its therapeutic properties. Medicinal mushrooms and oatmeal are both rich in beta-glucans, which increase the body’s natural resistance and provide extra protection against exterior influences.
|Rolled oats||½ cup|
|Unsweetened oat or almond milk||½ cup|
|Good quality salt||A pinch|
|Maple syrup||1 tablespoon|
|Biotona Reishi complete||1 teaspoon|
- Add oats, water, milk and salt to a small pan.
- Bring to a boil and let simmer for about 10 minutes, stirring frequently, until creamy consistency.
- Turn off the heat and set aside for a couple of minutes.
- After that time add maple syrup, reishi powder, vanilla and cinnamon to the warm oatmeal.
- Mix well, transfer to a bowl, top with fruits and nuts of choice and serve warm.