In Ayurvedic cuisine, a hot breakfast is recommended as a good way to stimulate your daily digestive processes and to keep your body warm in winter. The highly nutritious Biotona Power Granola, with its delicious instant crunch, is a perfect addition to this breakfast recipe. Cinnamon adds warmth to the flavour and a delightful spicy fragrance to the aroma. Double pleasure guaranteed! This recipe with warm pear can also be eaten as a festive dessert!
|Ingredients (makes 1 serving)|
|Pear, ripe but firm||1|
|Almond butter||1 teaspoon|
|Coconut oil||1 teaspoon|
|Maple syrup or hone||1 teaspoon + more for serving|
|Lemon juice||2 teaspoon|
|Coconut yoghurt or coconut cream||2 tablespoons|
|Biotona Power Granola Recup||2 small handfuls|
|Maple syrup or honey||A drizzle|
|Ovenproof dish, small saucepan|
- Halve and core the pear. Peeling is optional. Place in an ovenproof dish.
- Preheat the oven to 190C.
- Add almond butter, coconut oil and maple syrup to a small saucepan. Heat only until melted, whisking continuously. Remove from the heat and mix in lemon juice and cinnamon.
- Drizzle the mixture over the pear halves, for the best result rub the liquid into pears with your fingers.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until the pear softens. Carefully remove from the oven and transfer on a plate.
- Fill each pear with a tablespoon of coconut yoghurt (or cream), sprinkle Recup Granola on top and (optionally) drizzle with maple syrup. Serve warm.