Classic biscuits are full of sugar and unhealthy fats. In contrast, these biscuits are made exclusively from products that are delicious, healthy and responsible! Biotona Coconut Milk powder provides a good portion of fibres and together with Biotona Ginger powder ensures a super-boost of vitamins, minerals and anti-oxidants. And all in a single biscuit! But be warned: they are deliciously addictive!
|Nut butter (peanut, almond or cashew), smooth and runny||½ cup (120ml)|
|Maple syrup||2 tablespoons|
|Biotona Coconut milk powder||4 tablespoons|
|Coconut flour||2 tablespoons|
|Biotona Ginger powder||½ teaspoon|
|Sea salt||¼ teaspoon|
- Add all ingredients to a mixing bowl and mix until well combined. You should have a play-dough consistency.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Use your hands to form 9 bite size balls. Place the balls on a plate or on a piece of parchment paper and gently flatten with a fork, creating a crossed pattern.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before serving.
- Store leftovers in the fridge or in the freezer for up to 7 days.