Nothing is so nourishing as a delicious vegetable broth with a wonderful mix of fresh vegetables and tasty herbs. The addition of Biotona Phyto-Detox® powder enriches this health-giving soup still further, thanks to components such as Mary thistle and artichoke leaves, which support the detoxifying work of the liver. The powder's ingredients also include curcuma, which stimulates fat digestion, as well as wheat grass powder and chlorella, which have exceptionally high concentrations of chlorophyll and other beneficial nutrients. In this way, you can turn your meal into a purifying moment for both body and mind!
|Ghee (clarified butter) or olive oil||1 tablespoon|
|Yellow onion, diced||1 (large)|
|Garlic, diced||2 cloves|
|Celery, chopped||3 sticks|
|Courgette, diced||1 (small)|
|Kale, chopped||2 cups|
|Chickpeas, boiled or canned||1 kop|
|Biotona Ginger powder||½ teaspoon|
|Biotona Phyto-Detox powder||1 tablespoon|
|Vegetable stock||2 cups|
|Water||2 cups (+ more, if necessary)|
|Sea salt||according to your preference|
|Coriander, fresh, chopped||a large handful|
|Large cooking pot with lid|
- Put the ghee or olive oil, onion, garlic, carrot and celery into the cooking pot. Cook for five minutes at a medium-high temperature, stirring regularly.
- Add the vegetable stock and water to the pan, so that the vegetables are covered. Bring the resulting mixture to the boil, reduce the heat, replace the lid and allow to simmer for 15 minutes.
- Depending on your personal preferences, you can then add courgette, kale, chickpeas and sea salt. Replace the lid and allow to simmer for a further 15 minutes.
- Remove from the heat. Stir the Phyto-Detox powder and the ginger powder into the soup.
- Serve with a generous garnish of freshly cut coriander.