These easy-to-make breakfast pancakes with banana, vegetable milk and oatmeal are super-scrumptious. They are topped with dried Biotona Blueberries.
These berries are European blueberries that grow in the wild and are therefore 100% organic. The European blueberry is smaller than the better known American blueberry, and both its peel and its flesh have a deep blue colour. This is an indication that they are much richer in health-giving bio-active substances. The darker the berry, the more anti-oxidants it contains.
|Ingredients (makes 6 pancakes)|
|Banana, mashed||1 small/medium|
|Almond or oat milk||120 ml|
|Oat flour||75 g|
|Baking powder||1 teaspoon|
|Biotona Blueberries||2 tablespoons + 1 tablespoon for topping|
|Coconut yoghurt||1 tablespoon, for topping|
|Mixing bowl, non-stick pan|
- In a mixing bowl, combine mashed banana and plant milk.
- Add oat flour and baking powder, mix only until combined, without overmixing.
- Fold in 3 tablespoons of dried blueberries.
- Preheat a non-stick pan until very hot.
- Reduce the heat to medium. It is not necessary to grease the pan, but if you have one that sticks easily, you can use a bit of coconut oil. Cook pancakes until golden brown on both sides, flipping halfway through.
- Serve warm, topped with coconut yoghurt and dried blueberries.