Have a delicious autumn with pumpkin soup and reishi.
Recipe for 4 people
|Stick of leek
|Vegetable alternative for cream
|Black pepper and salt
- Preparation: cut the pumpkin into rough blocks. Finely dice the onions, garlic and leek. Peel the red beet and cut it into very fine slices.
- Pre-heat the oven to 200°C.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a large pot and cook the onion and garlic for a few minutes. Season with the cumin, cardamom, black pepper and salt.
- Add the leek and the pumpkin to the pot. Stir-fry all the ingredients briefly and pour in the vegetable stock.
- Bring to the boil, cover and allow to simmer for ± 30 minutes on a low heat.
- Evenly spread the red beet slices over a baking tray lined with baking paper. Season with olive oil, black pepper and salt. Stir everything together and roast for 20-25 minutes in the pre-heated oven until the slices are crisp.
- Mix the soup with a mixer until it is smooth. Stir in the alternative for cream and the reishi powder. Season with black pepper and salt.
- Divide the soup between 4 bowls and garnish with the red beet crisps.