Children love this colourful and healthy snack with its delicious chocolate coating. The addition of Biotona Superberries ensures that these pops are packed with anti-oxidants, which offer protection against cell damage. Berries also help to improve their natural resistance.
|Ingredients (makes 8 pops)|
|Organic dark chocolate, 70-80% cacao||80 g|
|Biotona SuperBerries||A handful|
|Biotona Goji berries||A handful|
|Biotona sprouted Buckwheat||1 tablespoon|
|Biotona Hemp seeds||1 tablespoon|
|Small bowl placed over a pan with boiling water, knife, large plate lined with baking paper, wooden popsicle sticks|
- Cut off two round slices (about 0,6-0,8cm thick) from both sides of each apple. You should have 8 slices in total.
- Carefully make a cut in each apple slice with the end of a sharp knife. Insert wooden sticks into the cuts.
- Break the chocolate into small pieces and add to a bowl placed over a pan with boiling water. Let the chocolate melt, stirring occasionally.
- Dip each apple slice in melted chocolate (or use a spoon to pour chocolate over the apples). Place on a plate lined with baking paper and decorate with Biotona Superberries, Goji berries, sprouted Buckwheat and Hemp seeds.
- Place in the fridge for at least 30 minutes to set. Store in the fridge for up to 3 days.