There are lots of people who need a sweet snack or a quick boost of energy with their afternoon cup of tea or coffee. Treat yourself to one of these coconut bars with a delicious chocolate coating! You only need five ingredients and will finish making them in no time at all. Served fresh from the fridge, these long-lasting bars are a great way to enjoy yourself without feeling guilty!
|Shredded coconut, unsweetened||1 cup|
|Biotona Coconut milk||¼ cup|
|Coconut oil||3 tablespoons|
|Biotona Agave syrup||3 tablespoons|
|Dark chocolate||80 g|
- In a mixing bowl, combine shredded coconut and coconut milk powder.
- Melt the coconut oil and add it to the bowl along with agave syrup.
- Mix well, until you have a consistency of wet sand.
- Press tightly the mixture into a dish lined with parchment paper.
- Freeze for at least a couple of hours. Melt the chocolate.
- Cut frozen coconut mixture in slices, cover each slice in chocolate and refrigerate before serving.
- Store in fridge.