The secret of really great skin is not just taking good care of the outside. It is just as important to take good care of the inside, by feeding it lots of vitamins, minerals, anti-oxidants and other health-giving nutrients. But to do this properly, you would need to eat a crate of fruit and veg each day.
That is why we developed Biotona Skin Food Raw, a pure and concentrated powder containing no fewer than 16 superfoods, packed with all the goodness of nature and all primed to keep your skin in tip-top condition! Many of these ingredients are well-known for their anti-oxidising properties and have a balancing and strengthening effect on the skin. They also protect it from harmful exterior influences.
Give your skin a real super-boost with Skin Food Raw! The powders of aloe vera, buckthorn and curcuma will keep your skin healthy, while gotu kola and nettle purify it and improve its blood circulation, with the added power of pure matcha and blueberry ensuring a fresh and youthful appearance. As if that was not enough, this beauty mix is further enriched with powders derived from kale, pomegranate, red beet, rosehip, tomato and superberries!
Here is a list of the most important ingredients and their effects:
- Aloe vera revitalises the skin and combats inflammation.
- Curcuma detoxifies, combats inflammation and is a powerful anti-oxidant that protects your skin.
- Red beet improves blood circulation through the skin and has a purifying effect.
- Buckthorn berries contain beneficial omega 3, 6 and 7 fatty acids and vitamins A, C, E and K, all of which help to keep your skin healthy.
- Matcha is rich in specific anti-oxidants that protect the skin against ultra-violet damage.
- Nettle is packed with minerals and anti-oxidants to purify your skin.
- Rosehip is also full of anti-oxidants, especially vitamin C, while the oil from its seeds speed up the healing of damaged skin.
Every ingredient in Biotona Skin Food Raw is 100% organically grown and processed into powder with maximum retention of all the naturally present nutrients and phytonutrients. All these beneficial substances work synergistically, which means that they strengthen each other’s effects!