Matcha – everyday health!
Do you sometimes drink a cup of jade-green matcha tea? Or order a fancy matcha latte? Great! This is a healthy habit that has come to us from Japan, where matcha has been drunk for hundreds of years. But did you know that you can do far more with matcha than just drink it? Read further if you want some matcha inspiration for every day of the week!
A healthy twist with a sublime colour
Biotona Matcha is a remarkable and refined green powder of the very highest quality. It is bursting with healthy components, which not only have an invigorating effect, but also support the body’s natural resistance and improve fat combustion.
Matcha is unquestionably one of the healthiest foodstuffs in the world. It is packed full with anti-oxidants and nutrients that have powerful beneficial effects.
- improves your fat combustion, weight control and elimination of water
- supports your natural resistance
- enhances your blood circulation and general vitality
- protects your cells against free radicals
↪ Read more about the health benefits of matcha
Variety is the spice of life – with matcha!
You probably know matcha above all as a refined green tea powder from Japan, where it has been shrouded in a ceremonial aura for centuries. But matcha is suitable for much more than simply making a cup of tea! It is also perfect for use in sweet snacks, lemonades, smoothies and even sangria!
Are you looking for some inspiration to make use of matcha in different ways? If so, why not try the following recipes, which you can vary to your heart’s content!
Matcha every day
Monday: matcha lemonade
– not a tea or latte, but a delicious and refreshing lemonade!
Tuesday: matcha-coconut-banana cake 🍌
– add matcha powder to the cake topping to take this sweet snack to the next level.
Wednesday: protein smoothie with matcha
– for an invigorating smoothie after sporting activity, just sprinkle in a little matcha powder.
Thursday: matcha-yoghurt-chia pudding
– a powerful way to begin your day. 💪
Friday: sangria with matcha
– apero-time: get your weekend off to a great matcha start!
Saturday: matcha-avocado ice-cream
– a popular extra touch for your guests, or just for yourself. 😉
Sunday: iced matcha latte with coconut
– relax, take it easy!